This is the Privacy & Cookies Policy (the ‘Policy’) of Hutch Games Limited (‘Hutch’). This Policy describes the ways in which Hutch collects and uses information about you when you visit Hutch’s website at www.hutchgames.com (the ‘Website’) or when you play one of Hutch’s games (each a ‘Game’ and together the ‘Games’) on a browser, through a social networking site or as an app.
If you have any queries about this Policy, please contact Hutch using the contact details below.
- Who this Policy applies to: By playing the Games or visiting the Website you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you. Hutch may change this Policy at any time. Hutch shall deem your continued use of the Games or access of the Website as indicating your consent to such changes. This Policy applies to the following people:
- visitors to the Website;
- people who use the Games
- people who make complaints to us by email; and
- job applicants and Hutch’s current and former employees.
- People who contact or make complaints to Hutch by email: When Hutch receives complaints by email it shall file any relevant document and may retain details of the complainant, and other individuals identified in the complaint. Hutch will only use this information to process the complaint and to check on Hutch’s services and staff. Hutch shall retain information in relation to a complaint for six years after its closure, in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted on a ‘need to know’ basis.
- People who apply for jobs at Hutch, current employees and former employees: Hutch often advertises jobs on the Website and such information provided will be used to assess the candidate and undertake criminal record and/or checks with references. Personal information about an unsuccessful candidate shall be held for 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed after which it shall be destroyed or deleted without further notice. Hutch may retain anonymised statistical information about applicants to help inform Hutch’s recruitment activities in the future. If a person joins Hutch as an employee, Hutch may create a file in respect of their employment which shall be kept secure and only used for purposes relating to their employment. If their employment ends Hutch shall retain the file for as long as it is required to for business or legislative reasons before deleting or destroying it.
- People who use the Games:
- Hutch will collect the following information from you when you use the Games:
- If you sign up to one of the Games, we may collect your name, your e-mail address and device you are using;
- If you sign into one of the Games through a social network information that network may allow information about you to be accessed by Hutch. For example on Facebook, your Facebook ID, email address, information relating to your friends, profile picture, gender, language, geo-location or the device you are using. However, you can change what information Hutch can access by changing your privacy features on such social networks;
- information in relation to your purchases (please see paragraph 5(b) below);
- your IP address, MAC address or the internet browser which you are using when you play the Games; and
- Financial Information: Your purchase and in-app purchases within the Games are handled through the platform on which you purchased the Game or through other payment processors (e.g. the Apple App Store, Google Play, xBox Live, Playstation Network). Hutch does not retain any card or payment details, although Hutch does keep a record of your purchases and your aggregate spending.
- What if Hutch cannot collect this information: You can use your browser settings and privacy settings on your social networks to prevent us collecting certain of the above information about you. If you still have concerns about the information we collect please contact us at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOP DRIVES: CREDITS Hutch has used best efforts to clear all photo content included in the game. However, if you feel that, in your position as a rights holder, we haven’t done so please contact us on email@example.com. If appropriate, we will be happy to credit you accordingly.
6. How Hutch uses collected information from people who play the Games: Hutch will use the information it collects for its business management purposes and in order to provide the best service possible via the Games and the Website. Hutch may use your information to:
- facilitate the improvement of the Games and your experience of the Games;
- complete your transactions;
- provide technical support in relation to player enquires, resolving disputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting;
- prevent fraud or illegal activities;
- to provide information about other products and services. From time to time Hutch may send you information about the Games, applications, services and other digital goods which Hutch think may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- share with third parties for the purposes as described in paragraph 7 below.
7. Sharing information with third parties: Hutch will not pass your information to third party advertisers for them to market to you other than as described in this paragraph. Hutch may, subject to its obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, share your information with third parties including:
- Hutch’s online partners who may serve adverts within the Games (please see further details on these adverts in paragraph 9 below). Hutch may share your anonymised IP address and MAC ID with its partners to ensure that the ads you receive are relevant to you;
- as part of the Games your information (for example your name, profile picture or user ID) may be posted on a Leaderboard of top scorers within the Game to be shared with other players and your social networks. You may also share elements of your performance or participation in the Games (e.g. your personal car design) with other players and your social networks;
- in relation to the sale of some or all Hutch’s business, or its assets, to any third party, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but Hutch will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
- in anonymised form with data aggregators and service providers as part of an analysis of player metrics or sales performance; or
- with law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
9. Links to third party websites and third party adverts: Hutch cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from the Games/Website, adverts in the Games/Website or from adverts on a webpage when you are playing the Game/are on the Website. Hutch recommends that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to the Games from a third party site or via a social network (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), Hutch cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
10. Security: Hutch has implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. Hutch’s physical servers are operated by third party cloud service providers located in the United States and are covered by the Safe Harbor provisions. You may also change your account settings on Facebook to prevent both us and third parties seeing information in relation to you. Hutch deletes data we hold in relation to any visitor to the Games if that player has not accessed the Games in the previous 6 years.
11. Hutch’s policy towards children: Hutch’s Games are intended for anyone who is legally entitled to own a device that access them and play them and anyone who is legally entitled to make in-app purchases by the payment functionality the Games provide. However, Hutch does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information in relation to children under the age of 13. If Hutch discover it have collected personal data in relation to any children under 13 Hutch shall take reasonable steps to delete such information.
12. Contact details: If at any time you would like to contact Hutch about your views on this Policy or any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com or write to us at Data Protection Officer, 44-46 Scrutton Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4HH, UK. This is Hutch’s registered address and we are a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 07692393.
- Disabling Cookies: The use of the cookies described above improves the functionality of the Games and the Website and your experience using them. If you do not want these cookies to be served on your device, you are able to disable them by changing the settings on your browser, or on your device. Please note that if you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access some of the Games, some of the features of the Games or the Games may not function properly. By continuing to use the Games, including using social networking media functionality, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
- More information: To find out more about how cookies work, how to manage and delete them and to see which ones have been set please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
TABLE ONE – Cookies used on the Website:
|Cookie Type||Purpose||Further Information|
|Hutch uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website, which Hutch use to help improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
|Google Privacy Overview to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
TABLES TWO – Cookies used in the Games
|Cookie Type||Purpose||Further Information|
|Hutch uses Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use the Website, which Hutch use to help improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
|Google Privacy Overview|
|Performance Cookies||Hutch uses persistent cookies and session cookies to, for example, assist in the navigation around the Games, to enhance your use of the Games and to support graphic and video features;|